Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Look Off

There is nothing insignificant in the world. It all depends on the point of view. ~~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

We took off on Canada Day to attend an open house in Scott's Bay. Along the way we stopped at the Look Off to admire the view. 


Such a beautiful view of the Annapolis Valley from where we stood. You can see the farm land below.



We couldn't have asked for better weather. The day was gorgeous. I'll post some photos of the garden we visited next time. What a great way to spend Canada Day!

4 comments:

  1. The first photo looks like a quilt!

    We will definitely have to go to the look-off in a few years time when Miss P can enjoy the view too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is definitely a go to place when little Miss P is older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you had another blog until I saw it pop up on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Patti. I don't usually post any updates on facebook. This is basically a photo blog. I love taking photos and my daughter who lives away likes seeing pictures from home... :)

    ReplyDelete